Join us for a Bible Study hour on Thursday evening at 6:00. We will meet downstairs in the Fellowship Hall and practice social distancing. We are currently going through a study of the Book of Acts.
The Church Website is up and running. The link is: www.fallscommunitychurch.com. If you have any suggestions for the site, let Ron Zielinski know. We have inserted a Donate button on the website, if you would desire to make an offering to the church general fund.
Our Baptism Classes are currently on hold. Additional information will be forthcoming.
The Church Council will next meet next on Saturday, July 18th @ 8:30am possibly on ZOOM.
The Mission Team continues to work on various church projects. If you are interested in being a part of the group, please join them. If you have ideas for a mission project, speak with Sasha Klopf or Sara Zielinski.
- Helping Kids – food items/school supplies
- Blessing Backpacks – clothing, food and hygiene items, backpacks.
- White Cross – items posted in the welcome area annually.
- The Salvation Army and Sheboygan Falls Food Pantries– food and toiletries.
The food stores are running low on these items: Cereal, Jell-O, instant pudding, box potatoes, cans of Sloppy Joe sauce, pasta sides, taco kits, pizza kits, granola bars, fruit snacks, jams or jelly.
On the 2nd Sunday of each month (next July 14th), we collect food for Helping Kids, in addition to our giving to the food pantries. Also, at the back of the sanctuary is a container to collect laundry money.
- Helping Kids is in need of gently worn kids clothing. We are in need of clothing for kids in grades K-8. Parents if your child has out-grown their clothes please consider donating them to Helping Kids. Thank you for your support.
- Donate food needed by Helping Kids. Pop tarts, Boxed pizza kits, small can sliced mushrooms, Lg. can of soup, Box saltine crackers, Can cheese whiz, Box of instant pudding, Can fruit, Peanut butter, Small jar of jelly, Can of Chicken, Boxed Taco Kits, Small bag of goldfish crackers, Mac & Cheese.
Helping Kids Food Items Needed:
Helping Kids has 10 families that we are helping with food, please consider donating some very much needed food item. If you wish to make a monetary donation for the purchase of needed food items please write your check out to Sheboygan Falls School District and in the memo line put Helping Kids. Below is a list of items needed. Thank you for your support.
canned fruits, applesauce, peanut butter & Jelly Cereal, soups, box potatoes, taco dinner kits, box pizza kits, sm. Bags of goldfish crackers, Hamb. Helper, Canned chicken, granola bars/fruit snacks, bags of muffin mix, hot tamale/sloppy joe mix, small boxes of minute rice, canned meats turkey & hamb., canned beef stew, boxed mashed potatoes, gravy, and packs of crackers w/cheese or peanut butter
Remember the Falls and Salvation Army Food Pantries, as well, each time you shop.
Fundraiser: When you shop Amazon, use this as the website: http://smile.amazon.com. The first time you log on, you enter Falls Community Church as your favorite charity. Scroll down until you see Falls Community Church, Sheboygan Falls and choose. It is on page 2, Sioux Falls is on page 1. Then shop as you normally do. Always use the http://smile.amazon.com to shop and the church will receive .05% on the dollar.
WomenSpace, a drop-in opportunity for women on Wednesdays, 9.00am-11.00am. Talk with Winnie Jenkins if you are interested.
AA meets at the church building on Wednesdays, 6.00-7.00pm.
You can help! If you have empty printer/copier cartridges that you are not returning for $2 to your own office supply store, please put them in the black box in the welcome area.